Friday, November 19, 2010

House Painting Project Part 3 - The Paint Reveal and Fixtures

I'm seriously hoping that no one was holding their breath waiting for this post.

And if they were....

I think it's safe to assume that they are no longer with us.




If you missed Part 1 and Part 2 click on the links there.

Go ahead.

We'll wait....


Okey dokey then.

Join me now for a phase where I imagined I was channeling Christo .



I call it Wrapped Windows.

Thoughtful and original huh?

I know.

Moments like this make my dad so proud that he put me through art school.


The incredibly handsome work crew did their thing while I watched with great appreciation.


I'm usually the follow up trim crew.


I know.  Multi talented.

I not only wrap but paint trim as well.




 Anyhooo.... we're loving the new color.



My excuse for the tardiness of this post is that I wanted to wait for the light fixtures.

Convenient huh?

So without further delay....

The motion lights near the garage door....


And the fixture that go near the doors...

Oh and some buckets of apples from the trees....


I'm sure you'll all sleep better now.

You're welcome.



Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment