Friday, January 14, 2011

Photo Friday

It's been kind of a crazy week.

Every time I began to make a plan something changed and rearranged and I had to scramble to get my bearings.

It's a great exercise...

Rollin with it....

Knowing that plan A can become plan B and it's eventually all just fine...

Sometimes better than just fine....

Sometimes better than plan A.

And sometimes you just look up on Friday and wonder where the heck the week went and what one possible thing was that you actually finished.

That's this week for me.

I learned some stuff....which I love...

But never really got anything finished and mostly feel like I ran in circles.

So in the spirit of rollin' with it I'm just gonna share one shot from this week and call it good.

And just so it seems planned and official and all ...I'm gonna call it 'Photo Friday'.


Have a great weekend and take time to notice the everyday gifts.

Even if it's one pile unpiled.

It's all good.



Happy weekend,

Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment